Code for rowupdating Recorded 2 way webcam with sound sex videos
Many a times in our applications we use primary keys to get control of the particular record in the gridview.
For this situation, many developers use invisible columns (Hidden columns) in the gridview to identify that row.
We can achieve the same functionality using Datakeys.
In this example, I am going to retrieve values from categories table of Northwind database. Drag a Grid View into the Web Form and assign Data Key Names property with the primary key column i.e. In the gdview_Row Editing and gdview_Row Deleting event, we have used the below code to retrieve categoryid from datakey of Grid View, int catid = int.
You should create your data source once (on the user's first visit) and store it into Session for later use, and only bind the Grid View to the data source when it is necessary to do so.
I would recommend trying this out and starting a new thread in the .
In this event, we have to add the Selected Value of C1Combo Box in the new Values collection of the eventargs.
The new Values collection of the eventargs is then used to add parameters in the Update Parameter collection of Update Command for Access Data Source to which C1Grid View is bound.
I'm having a very hard time understand what would prevent your event from being fired.
Following code shows the implementation of Row Data Bound event.
When the user selects a new value from C1Combo Box and update command button is clicked, Row Updating event is raised.
I am using a SQLData Source to populate my gridview in ASP. When I hit Edit, the textboxes appear and I am able to edit my values. I am using a SQLData Source to populate my gridview in ASP. When I hit Edit, the textboxes appear and I am able to edit my values. In the Row Editing function, the edit textboxes appear and I can get the "old" values Then the page renders, I edit the textboxes and hit Update.
When I hit Update, the changes are not saved, and there is no error message. When I hit Update, the changes are not saved, and there is no error message. Then the page posts back, the text boxes go back to being labels and the new values are lost, and the Row Updating code never fires. Yes, I did put the breakpoint at the Row Updating line (and not in the function).